View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Administrator

Default Slightly Off Topic-TBob is this Near You?

Posted By: Scott Elkins

Personally, I always thought drug dealers were referred to as having this title. Also, I have to admit I have never had anyone from a cockfight steal money from me. I have had people steal money from me in Vintage Cards - does that mean that Vintage Card Collectors are worse than the worst people in society? The most honest people I have ever met have been at the cockfights. It also gave me the chance to meet Roy Jones Jr., who also is a cockfighter.

Yeh, I am honest, I admitted to participating in cockfighting. If you think bad of me for that, that is fine as well. Again, there are far worse things going on - even by board members here believe it or not. I am man enough to admit what I do and defend it. Again, I have no criminal record. However, if a handful of you want to compare me to Charles Manson for participating in cockfighting, then I really don't care, as that TRULY says more about yourself than it does me. Again, there are a few people on here casting stones. I sincerely doubt any of you are without sin yourselves. Again, I am honest enough to admit what I do and defend it.