View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 02:15 PM
Administrator

Default Mastro Auction Descriptions

Posted By: shane Leonard

Jay,
I do own my own business and I do my research on what I purchase. I can tell you that if you aren't my customer, I owe you nothing. If you are trying to use my services for free or trying to throw me under the bus, I don't want to talk to you. My point is, the question has been answered, just not point blank like you would want him to. You can think I am a sucker if you want. I couldn't care what you think.

Jeff
That $30,000 in nine months is great. I have sent them $169K in the last year as well. I am very aware of what goes on with grading cards and I am not ignorant to think that a 1933 Goudey PSA 9 came from someones collection untouched for 74 years. To each his own on how you view this, but come on be real! I don't want to buy a card that has been recolored or trimmed and I don't want PSA/SGC holdering those either. This thread sheads light to issues that should be exposed, but Mastro does not practice uncommon/unethical alteration to cards. If I am wrong, I certainly would discontinue using them as my primary contact.