Thread: How'd ya do?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Administrator

Default How'd ya do?

Posted By: Bottom of the Ninth

Marc,

I got the following from MHCC which explains things a bit more.

I want to take a brief minute to thank all of our loyal customers for their participation in last nights auction! We had an amazing amount of interest and bids on a great deal of the lots. If you have already received an electronic invoice I want to alert you that the shipping and insurance charges are more than likely incorrect as that is set to a default price of $10.00 and in most cases must be reconfigured to include appropriate insurance for your winnings. We will be in the office today doing the invoicing and will email wining bidders a correct invoice (followed by a hard copy invoice sent USPS) later today. We will also be available by phone after 3PM MST. In regards to those bidders who were notified that they won any lots between 12-95 please either subtract out the totals including the buyers premium out or contact our office as lot 11 the nearly complete set of E90-1\'s price was greater than the cumulative bids of lots 12-95 and it will be sold in its entirety. This is the first time MHCC has utilized this bidding format and we understand that not unlike many first time ventures it needs refining and we will look into that in the future (as well we will make a decision if we want to utilize this format in the future) . Again I want to wholeheartedly thank all of our customers for a great auction. Regards, Brian Drent