View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Default What Does PSA 5 Day Service Mean?

Posted By: BcDaniels

Nothing! If they are backed up on logging cards in they will not touch the package until they can send your 5 day turn around in 27 days or less! They may also mislabel (mechanical error they call it though some pierced ear, green haired Calibunga fruit eater will be the one that typed the labels at 12 misspelled words per minute-DON'T MAKE ME POST SCANS!). Then of course, if the cards have an option like NO borders as in the N-22 female jockey set, they may just label each as trimmed and ship them back to you because the person in charge of research is the solo employee over 40 years old and has arthritis thus could not climb the stars to the library where somebody with knowledge and prior experience with their inability to identify and deal with cards in a time table structured on the form you sent in and had prior issues with sent them this~

http://cgi.ebay.com/CATALOG-AMERICAN-TOBACCO-CARDS-PRICES-CHECKLIST_W0QQitemZ180060285198QQihZ008QQcategoryZ 4120QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=ite m180060285198

but who says your paying them to confirm what this book already explains and other's like it so given all the other factors that will just validate my point the form (contract) is meaningless just cross your fingers and hope the cards do not come back crimped in holders three grades lower than they were raw when you sent them in as I did and got back and lost $$$$ on some E-94 George Close candy cards they would of course never take responsibility for ruining but then again.....don’t sweat! if this happens lots of guys who sold “high visibility” and ignorant collectors cards in psa 8 holders that were in "ex" grade just prior to resubmitting as they originally were actually near mint/mint when sent in under express service the first time but crimped, came back in 5 holders, sold via discouragement to savvy dealers who "packaged" ( a dealer term for reworking (ambiguous)them properly ( a dealer quote who some of you raved about) a card prior to sending it in)and then returned yet once again to it's possible original grade of "8" in which it now resides as stated, in a high visibility collectors safe or wall display!

BcD