View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 08:20 AM
Administrator

Default My Ideas for Next Steps

Posted By: shane

Jim- Everyone has a job.
Leon-you are the best! Keep up the good work.
Verkman- I hope you get your 5'2", Herve' Velache, (i don't know the midgets correct spelling, but he always said Da Plane, Da Plane), tight jean wearin', rude biatch hirin', and overgrading raw material a$$ sued for all of your liable comments yesterday. Please stop sending me that .04 cent catalog you call an auction to my office immediately. I wouldn't use that 20 page catalog, full of starting bids of $12 for VG/EX commons from 1954, to use as a floor covering for my bird cage. You ought to talk about the time you sold me 4 colored 1971 Topps Greatest moments at the National. I returned them and you took them back, but then sold them to another collector the next day without mentioning that they were still colored.
Character is all a person has. Money can't buy you a reputation or character. You are born with that-just like your 25' legs.
I don't have a problem calling a spade a spade. I don't have a problem calling out a dealer for wrong doings, but for you to come out on these boards and post damaging statement towards a dealer and can't even remember the facts is wrong.