View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 08:20 AM
Administrator

Default Board activity as of late

Posted By: Ted Zanidakis

JOSH

One thing you cannot accuse me of is...."not willing to share my expertise" with people on
this Forum. I have been on for less than 2 years, and many have complimented me on the
many posts I have made regarding meaningful information on a variety of vintage card sets
And, I have made some negative comments regarding Grading industry; but, show me where
I have personally "bashed" (to use your word) collectors who mainly prefer Graded cards ?

Also, don't forget who instantly responded to you with copies or Lipset's E-card article from
an old BB Card mag.

Jim C

You are not shy about asking questions and demanding answers from people; however, I
asked you just a few questions and you really haven't answered any of them ? ?

And, I don't think I am lecturing you....that's your take.

I started collecting BB cards as a kid in 1947. Then after 4 years in the Air Force, and after
College, and while bringing up a family I returned to collecting BB cards. And, since I was
fortunate enough to recover my my collection from my youth.....I could say I have been with
this hobby for 60 years. But, then that's just incidental.

Look, you do your thing......I will continue to post the Threads on this Forum, that I believe
are worthwhile contributions regarding vintage cards.

Good bye....since you will not answer my questions....why should I waste my time with you.