View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Administrator

Default Show Me Your Rare Type Cards From The New Poll - Minimum SGC 30 Grade

Posted By: Jon Canfield

I think my title may have been misleading. I don't personally think there was any problems with Dylan posting the scans of the cards. I've certainly posted items on the board before that I didn't own, but usually try to put a disclaimer in (if I remember to). I can see how someone would overlook the disclaimer or just not even think about putting the disclaimer in. In fact, I've noticed above that Dylan's original post has not been edited, and it simply states "Three beautiful examples", not something like "Three of MY beautiful examples". I don't think he was trying to deceive anyone. On the same token, i'm not trying to take sides here - just giving my thoughts. Regardless, I'm glad the 3 scans above were posted. My intentions in starting the thread were to see some nice type cards in "uncommon" condition - most of which I'll never have the opportunity to own. I'm happy I got to see the 2 E107's especially, regardless of who they belong to.

[Edited to add the part about how I noticed Dylan's post was "unedited" and to fix some spelling]