View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 07:27 AM
Administrator

Default A little off topic, but it's July 4th........

Posted By: Brian Weisner

It seems ironic that 2 of our founding fathers died on our nations birthday on the same day in 1826. These 2 men weren't even friendly most of there lives, and disagreed completely on several issues, but on there death beds, both expressed gratitude that the other was still alive to carry on the fight for freedom and Liberty. Let's honor the memories of Thomas Jefferson and John Adams, and all of those who have served this great Nation.

And to the fine men and women who have served the cause for freedom so well for the past 230 years. I spent a few hours in airports last week and was fortunate enough to speak to a few dozen of our troops moving in and out of deployment. I can't tell you how impressed I was with the genuine passion and commitment that these fine Americans have as the continue to safeguard our freedom and Liberty.

Jefferson and Adams would be very proud that there legacy live on.

Sorry for going off topic, but the 4th is truly a special day, that all Americans can agree on.

Enjoy the cookout and fireworks tonight and remember those who made it possible.

Happy 4th to all Brian