View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Default Anyone know this guy...Jim Pavlish from ABC Trading

Posted By: Aaron Seefeldt

I feel it necessary to speak up on behalf of Dan Kravitz. He told me the entire story earlier today and I believe him 100%.

Not that it is anyone's business but I loaned Dan an UNCUT PANEL of 2 1912 Boston Garters to take home for his viewing pleasure. Most people don't even know that 1912 Boston Garters were issued as uncut cards of 2 (similar to strip cards as a ruff example). This was done on a complete trust basis.

Also, not that it is anyone's business but over $25,000 in business has been transacted between Dan and myself over the course of the last 2 months alone.

The fact of the matter is that this "supposed" delivery confirmation was not signed by Dan nor anyone he knows and has never been proven to exist.

I don't like coming on these boards and I haven't in a long, long time due to unnecessary "gossip".

A simple copy of the supposed delivery confirmation slip sent to Dan would go along way...

Dan has become a great friend as we live nearby and I can honestly say that I would trust him with my daughters' lives.

I'll leave all of you with this question, If Dan had gotten away with the card, why would he have posted here on the board and bring himself under question?