View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Administrator

Default boy does this seller have an amazing array of Old Judge cards for sale

Posted By: JudgeDred (Fred)

Here's the latest email I received from the seller...

Hi. Yes, I know that they are reprints, as the person who told me that was pretty convincing. I was hoping to convey in my auction on how original and old they look, which they do! I had a number of questions in my box recently that I didn't respond to. I wasn't ignoring yours. I emailed one of the buyers and asked him if he was buying with the intent on them being real(and my information incorrect), or with my description as the purpose. I respect your expert opinion, and I had already got on opinion on them before I listed them. The cards are very cool, and my description of the item is right on. If the winners balk, then I would probably relist them with a different description, though I was told that the material of the card is 100% old. I want to sell them, as everyone I show them to likes them, so they are of interest to people, and are a good conversatin piece.

I thought I was being upfront in my auction, though while i was trying to convey on how cool they looked, I may have caused a little excitement. What do you think?

The sad part about this is that the seller did convey they were probably reprints in a round about way.

Lets lead a few more horses to the watering hole and let them drown themselves... geesh...