View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 09:24 AM
Administrator

Default an exception ...looking for Jimmy Fox stuff

Posted By: Michael campbell

Great photo. Look at the size of his hands. And to think he did it all without cheating.

I have about 40 original photos of Foxx, including wire photos. Several are not wire, but originals. Also a letter he wrote. I also have a sterling silver award that he was given by a national organization. On and on....I am burdened with the "Collector" disease. But isn't it fun?

I'm always in the market for originals or wire photos. Please let me know. I love the casual shots like the one you've shown here.

Yes I have three where he is in a Cub's uniform. There is one i can't locate. Which really bothers me, because normally I am very organized. It will turn up. It shows Jimmie in the dugout with Manager Charlie Grimm. The other two show Jimmie putting on his first cubs uni. One is with his son Jimmie Jr. beaming proudly as dad slips on his new cubs uniform. very cool. All have the original tagline attached on the back. If I can figure out how to show them on here I will. They are not for sale however. Sorry. But I am happy to share them with you.

Mike Campbell