View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Default Good gosh, look who will be at National

Posted By: Tom Boblitt

Pincay but from someone who's familiar with horse racing, like Adam said, he's a big thing.......(for Horse Racing). I like the inclusing of other 'sports' and would even consider the Poker Players (as they're on ESPN) but the other tangent bull$hip could be eliminated. While I'd like to look at the Survivor chick, I'm sure someone else out there would love her autograph.

Have met Ali 2-3 times in Louisville (his hometown). My dad went to get an Ali book signed and he signed the book about 4-5 times. Just kept turning pages to his favorite photos and kept signing. Finally my dad said he had a glove to be signed and he stopped with the book but signed both gloves in the set. Incredible person.

They are currently building a Muhammad Ali Museum on the riverfront in Louisville a stone's throw from the Louisville Slugger Museum. It's a $60 million project that is going to be completed in the October timeframe. Should be a really nice memorial to arguably one of the most known sports figures in history.

http://www.alicenter.org/