View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 08:24 AM
Administrator

Default Network 54 Top (50/100) Baseball Cards?

Posted By: John

I had an Idea.

Someone not too long ago gave me a copy of PSA’s “The Top 200 Sports cards In The Hobby” it got me thinking with all the amazing collections here on the forum. Maybe we could build a web page showcasing the top 50 or 100 cards of the network 54 forum. I will offer my services to host the images and build a page using my Imagevent service. Once approved then Leon could add it to the links if he thinks its cool.

Of course all cards on the page will give kudos to the respective owner of the card as well as a link to his or her web page if they have one. If the owner wishes to remain anonymous we could just say from a private netwrok54 collection or something.

I know Jay did something kind of close with the Baseball Card HOF. I would also like to list the help of some of you with creating the list obviously.

I think this would be a neat site how do you guys feel. If so then I guess it’s a matter of getting a list of the cards together, and if it should be kept to 50 or 100 cards. Then once the list is made the owners could email the images or I could borrow them from their web page.

Let me know if you think this a silly idea?