Thread: PSA discussion
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Administrator

Default PSA discussion

Posted By: John J. Grillo

I have submitted quite a few times to each of the big 3. With that said, I truly believe it doesn't make a darn difference who you submit to. I like the GAI holders the best and their one-on-one relationship with customers (even the little guys like me) is superb. Everyone mentions Mike Baker, but Danny Fisher is great to deal with as well.

I can say the same for SGC...Sean is absolutely superb in responding to questions and offering insight and advice. I love the in-depth description on the labels (i.e. year, catalog #, manufacturer, etc).

I feel PSA doesn't get their fair due at times on this board. Their customer service with me is excellent, and although I have had one or two problems with service over the last 9 years or so, the talk of "bad customer service" is blown way out of proportion imo. Corsetta and BJ Searls have been excellent to deal with. I like the communication process as well (i.e. instant e-mails when my order is rec'd and when my cards are graded/shipped). I also like the simplicity of the design of their holder. My grades (and I submit vintage, pre-war boxing) have been mostly on par...some grades seem a little higher, some a little lower and some right on in my opinion.