View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 08:48 AM
Administrator

Default ** A Few VBC Forum Updates **

Posted By: Lee Behrens

I'm with the thank Bill and keep moving on. If Leon wants to start his own chatroom what difference does it make and it is a free world he just feels there should be a place to try to keep to the topics he enjoys, if you want to join him you can. I personally would check it out but like the braod scope that this board encompasses.

I also understand that the "personal attacks" on this board are bothersome and can carry on but they do serve purposes: They tend to show the true colors of a person and if you are questoned wrongly I personally want to defend myself on the board not in private emails to a person that is wrongly accusing you of something. These "personal attacks" have weeded out some bad eggs that have came around the board, without them this board can no longer be the great watch dog it is. I will gladly leave it to Bill to draw the line and dscide what gets deleted and what doesn't I feel he has done a great job with moderating.

This board is the same as buying a graded card, buy the card not the holder. In the board you don't have to read every thread, if it doesn't interest you move on, there probably is people that are, but keep it vintage in some context.

Great Job Bill & Elliott for getting it rolling!!!!!!