View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 03:48 PM
Administrator

Default ** A Few VBC Forum Updates **

Posted By: john/z28jd

Another board is just going to split up the amount of posters on each.I dont see any need for another board with the same main focus as this one.I dont read the threads im not interested in,doesnt seem like a big deal to me if it takes 3 seconds longer to find a thread i want to read.

Another thing splitting up the posters does is give you less people you trust.Most people will pick a favorite board and stick with that one and eventually drift away from the people who chose the opposite. I know that happened with a Pirates message board i was on.It went from one happy board to split up into groups with maybe 10% using both,and alot of people from the board i still frequent dont talk to people from the other board,myself included.

In my mind i can say its the same people but when it comes down to it they chose the other board for a reason and we obviously dont see eye to eye anymore even tho we have the same basic interest.

So basically im 100% against it with past experience to help make that choice easier