View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 08:07 AM
Administrator

Default Anyone else having sniper service snafus????

Posted By: Jim Clarke

I was trying to snipe a Cabinet last night and the winning high bid was 250.00 less than my snipe bid which was NEVER PLACED. I had it set for 3 seconds which normally means 8-10 seconds in an auction. Auction Sniper replied to my complaint telling me to set it for 10-12 seconds hichs means around a minute in an auction. This defeats the whole purpose of sniping... I have also noticed that all auctions ending on the hour always bog down and many times the snipes get placed way to early or not at all. Heavy trafic on Ebay since many people end auctions on the hour, which is not a smart thing to do if you are a seller.

One last bitch... They have placed my snipe bids 45 seconds to early which allowed other people to peck away at my high bid or top my bids.. They have cost me more money than they even know...

Auction Sniper offered me a couple free snipes and a big sorry. I hope they are not planning on going public or merging with any companies anytime soon. They still have many bugs and glitches to work out.

I will be looking for a new sniping company now.