View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Administrator

Default Need Help...Need 1916 Fleischmann Bakery (Bread) Cards. Any info appreciated!

Posted By: Erick Lewin

Okay, i tried to post the scans of my first 4 cards and i think i posted the 1st 12. No one has answered me yet , if they can see my cards or not with the way i posted them. please, someone let me know. Does anyone think that i should start a new post with all the scans under a different post title. I think some people might not realize that im posting the scans of my cards and might not be paying attention. This set is really rare and i dont think most people have ever seen most of these cards. So please let me know if you can see the scans.

If everyone can see the link of the first 12 in alphebetical order; i posted:Charles (BABE) Adams (ironically 1st card in set and my one in the worst condition, ripped), Grover C. Alexander, W. Alexander, Frank Allen----Fred Anderson, Dave Bancroft, George Burns, Eddie Burns, Bobby Byrne, R.B. Caldwell

Please let me know if you can see the cards, and if you can see them well.....If you clcik on a group of the 4 cards i think they should enlarge to see them about at their full sizes.

Erick