View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Administrator

Default T206 Magie that we just discussed

Posted By: john/z28jd

Im glad you like Tuckerton and sorry if what other people say make you feel bad but from the people i know who have been there they told me think Deliverence which ive still never seen but have seen parodies of and i know the basic premise of the movie.Ive been told by people that they wont go into the town.If you have a house that nice then you obviously arent one of the people or parts of the town they or I in this case were referencing.

When youve been told that a place is bad by numerous sources then you tend to believe it.I dont think any of them had some kind of vendetta towards the town.Ive been in the middle of Asbury Park at 2am after leaving my cousins music studio by myself and i wont go to Tuckerton anytime thanks to what ive been told.

Plain and simple thats the facts.and the part of their football mascot being a banjo playing spitoon was obviously a joke because why would they have a high school with no use for it

PS Scott,dont get mad over what people on the computer say,especially someone who owns almost a complete set of t206s including a Magie and said from the beginning that they thought your card was real before you owned it.You obviously proved you arent the 'normal' Tuckerton resident that people talk about, and if what you say is accurate about your finances than you are WAY better off than i am.Good luck with the card and i hope you get a bid honestly because it will raise the value of my own example