View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Default Simply amazing - the doctored Cobb is back

Posted By: BOTN

Adam

"SGC was willing to pay your price on the card to get it out of circulation and you turned them down?"

Yes. It did not feel right to me to have them pay me $750 when they did nothing wrong. They took the card out of their holder because of the stink that was made here. I did not want to be the benefactor.

"You could see it had been altered but since it was graded anyway you decided not to tell Wayne it had been altered?"

I never wrote that Adam. I wrote it appeared the card was "rolled out". If I could see that and 3 grading companies could see it, and holdered the card, then it is obviously not considered an alteration is it?

"I've bought a number of cards from you without a hitch, but I am losing my confidence over this situation. I think it would behoove you to explain this a little better and tell us what you plan to do about it."

There is nothing that I can say that will make you or anyone else who posts here have any faith in me. I lost that battle long ago and have moved on. I am not on trial here and I have nothing to explain to any of you. I resent your tone towards me. I am not your son and you are not the judge. Save it for your next case against CU.

Scott,

The e-mail was sent with the scan of the card in the PSA holder. You are a complete liar and I can expect nothing more of you. I have the e-mail. You have twisted the facts to justify your rants. I have no beef with you except that you have one with me. Get over it and move on. At first I thought this happened only when you were drunk but it seems to be a constant in your life now.

MW,

Are you going to ignore my questions about the auctions that you won under one of your buying ID's, buying_sgc_cards? I enjoyed the constant lies when you denied the Battery arrest in Rosemont in August 2002. I was hoping for more entertainment.

And last but not least, my dear Julie...

The card was not touched up. Like MW, you have never held the card as I have and PSA, SGC and GAI. I am more than happy to buy the card back from Wayne at any price. I can assure you that what I sold it to him for does not cover my car payment for 1 month. In fact I may just hit his Buy It Now and send the card off to each of you to inspect, as long a Scott promises not to spill any of his cheap beer on the card when he is looking at it.