View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 05:38 AM
Administrator

Default A LAWYER STORY The PSA Case by Dan Mckee

Posted By: Tom

Dan, I was under the impression that this case was settled a few months ago when you placed the article on this web site. I still believe the approach is a class action lawsuit against PSA/Collector Universe. There is no doubt in my mind between early June 2003 or maybe sooner that PSA was indeed swamping customer cards that was real and PSA offering money for exchange. Peter Ma made the statement to me that I was the only person that did not accept the money that PSA offered to me. I still say that no company would get that upset and do the things that PSA did unless they are hiding something. I have wrote several article on its site about my 1915 M101-5 Jim Thorpe card. It does not matter if my card was real or counterfeit PSA certified my card as true and authentic and that is all that matters to me. I received nothing not even the same card back. I had to go to the local sheriff office and get then involved. PSA/Collector Universe is bad news for the hobby "trust me". If any other collectors have had an experieence with PSA like Dan and myself please email me at fastpitcher105@aol.com