View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 06:31 PM
Administrator

Default A LAWYER STORY The PSA Case by Dan Mckee

Posted By: dan mckee

I hope none of you ever need a lawyer for any reason. Well I did. I needed a lawyer for a problem with PSA. I hired Adam Warshaw who is a regular visitor to this board. He took my case and though I had to pay him, it was evident that he took this case out of honor and heart as well.

If anyone here has ever hired a lawyer for anything, I hope you had the same feeling I did leaving the court room. I felt VERY WELL represented! Win, Lose or Draw, I felt that I more than received my money's worth.

I was represented by Adam Warshaw who absolutely did an incredible job! I flew home from California with a great feeling knowing that no matter the outcome, I was well represented.

This is a formal thanks to Adam - my lawyer. The outcome of the case will come shortly I am sure but no matter the outcome, Adam was well worth the money!

This is my thanks to a lawyer, a fellow collector, and a friend.

Thank you Adam, Dan Mckee.

Also a special thanks to those who helped me and put up with a dark side of me during this nightmare:

*Brian Daniels

*Greg Schwartz

*Wesley Lue

Todd Lemmings

Kevin Struss

Doug Allen

Bill Mastro

Lew Lipset

Leon Luckey

JC

Rhys

Matt Schwartz

Tom Lawrie

My dear father

my family and friends

A special thanks to my wife who stayed with me through the sleepless nights immediately after my card was lost! I have a super woman!

And a thanks to Peter Ma for not believing me at all from the start, I hope you are flipping burgers somewhere for a living!

the illini - for trashing me for posting PSA mistakes, I hope you forgive me, I really didn't want to pollute the collecting society with my problem. It just made me feel better. Thanks.