Thread: Great news
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2004, 09:29 PM
Administrator

Default Great news

Posted By: leon

I emailed with the gentleman today and he could not get the cards out. He also said his bank wants to hold my Bank Of America cashiers check for 7-10 days. I have given him easily a full year of his payscale in the last 4 months and, quite honestly, he still doesn't trust that the cashiers check is good? He is going to find a B of A to try to cash it on Friday I guess but won't send the cards till he has the cold hard green stuff.... As a board member always says....it's the "golden rule" ...he who has the gold rules....so I will bide (sp?) my time and probably get the first batch next week. I am sure it will happen (always knock on wood) but it will be a few more days. ALSO, I have gotten many emails and requests for cards. I am NOT going to sell any from this thread when, and if, I do sell some...which I most likely will..I will post them on the B/S/T thread so as not to get any preferential treatment......so sit tight guys/girl and we'll see what happens soon.....thanks for all the congrats but I am still always just cautiously optimistic until cards are in hand......happy new year.....