View Single Post
Old 08-15-2002, 09:18 AM
Administrator

Default you have to be kidding me

Posted By: John(z28jd)

i contacted grade-tech directly about this card,telling them that it was an obvious reprint and the seller was selling it as real because thats the way they labeled it.I pointed out everything that was wrong with the card to them so they have a idea next time what to look for and here is there response to me word for word:

Thank you for alerting us to this potential issue. Your alterness and vigilance is much appreciated. The seller has been contacted and the item has been withdrawn. The card is being returned to us and the matter will be investigated. For the record, it has not been identified as a reprint - it has been withdrawn for investigation. Should it be deemed to be a reprint passing under the guise of an original, the case will be turned over to the F.B.I. for processing.

We take the matter of counterfeiting very seriously as we state boldly on our website's terms page. We will hold accountable, those who engage in counterfeiting with respect to requests for Grade Tech services. Once again, thank you for your vigilance.

Best Regards,

Lloyd Glavocich
Vice President, Grade Tech Services, Inc