View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 06:52 AM
Administrator

Default How impatient are you? and another thing

Posted By: leon

I thought a good topic might be about the mental "I want it now" aspect of our collecting. As ya'll know I just had a few cards go off of ebay. It was interesting to see that most buyers are the same way I am. Once we win something we just can't wait to get it. And as Jay M. would say...."yeah, I am excited about getting it, then I get it, put it in my safety deposit box, and forget about it, basically " With most buyers, and this might be a mistake, I will send the card(s) out as soon as I get their address via email. Of course if I was selling something for a lot of money I would need to know the seller very well to do that. Several of the buyers emailed me and asked about getting their cards out asap and gave pretty good stories, which I have absolutely no probs with. I always oblige as I like mine quick too. One other thing, a disgruntled board member actually emailed me and asked why, with all of my auctions, there was no thread about my cards. I politely told him that I don't sell trimmed cards without mentioning it or else I would get slammed too..He said he has great feedback.. My question would be "so does that now make the card not trimmed?"..it's really that easy....regards all