View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 02:14 PM
Administrator

Default Legal assistance needed with PSA possibly

Posted By: Marc S.

Honestly, I am much more a PSA guy than an SGC guy (I am on the CU forums often as "mikeschmidt"). I think you are comparing apples vs. oranges, though, and just trying to stir up problems that no one feels compelled to talk about.

EVERY person I know has had some sort of problem somewhere along the line with a grading company. Whether it is on a submission, an overgraded card, a trimmed card being encapsulted, etc., every collectors runs into this one day or another.

The person was talking about two cards worth $150 that was lost a long time ago. Much different than a $6,000 card that was lost very recently.

Whether or not you agree with Mr. McKee on this matter (I think both sides have made mistakes and/or could have handled things differently), bringing up this other minor issue really is close to irrelevant.

Just my thoughts, Sir. The vast majority of people on this board are very experienced collectors that have much more overall knowledge of the history of this hobby than many of those over on the CU board. Even though I do not agree with everyone's opinion here, there are but a limited handful that post off-the-wall, inappropriate comments. I enjoy talking with people that I disagree with, as long as I respect them and they have the capacity to be persuasive.