Thread: Brian Daniels
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2003, 03:22 PM
Administrator

Default Brian Daniels

Posted By: runscott

Many of the people on this board saw the t206 Lennox Reulbach that I auctioned on ebay, as well as my description which stated clearly that it was trimmed. You then bought it from me and tried to sell it on ebay without mentioning that it was trimmed.

NEW LITTLE TIDBIT I SAVED: You then apparently bought it from yourself on ebay (how did you do this?) and then sent it to PSA...because not only are you are blind, but you also have no memory.

You then called me, unsolicited, and attempted to explain your innocence in regard to all the trimmed cards you had been selling. You also listed a load of cards you had sent to PSA, many of which were rejected (including all that we accused you of selling sans "trim" description). This leads me to believe that the t205 Collins (trimmed variation) that you are currently dumping must also have come back from PSA with the trimmed designation. Brooks, you little crook, you!

You would be best off just disappearing for a while, or at least sticking a sock in your mouth.