Thread: PSA OR SGC?????
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2003, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Default PSA OR SGC?????

Posted By: Anonymous

I didn't say that you did anything wrong-- please re-read my post.
I did say that he does not sell exclusively or even primarily PSA cards--his own web page shows many other items, and stated that I do not consider him, based on my first-hand dealings, to be a PSA apologist.
I do not see exactly what he said that was self-contradictory, unless you take the position that by selling PSA cards, he cannot criticize SGC without coming across as self-interested. As I understood his message, SGC has made centering mistakes/overgrades too, and with that I would agree. I say that not being a dealer, and as one who has more SGC cards than PSA.
He stated that others were free to disagree, he identified himself by full name, and provided information from which his wares could be reviewed on line. Not exactly laying in the weeds.
He stated his opinion on a fairly debatable issue, one that may never be resolved. Having stated it, he elects not to participate further--what would you have him say? Does he sell the holder instead of the card? Who cares? What's there to fight about? Time to move on.