View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 12:01 AM
Administrator

Default Grade Tech- corner magnification question

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

right???

all your posts are basically the same......devoid of anything anyone on here can use concerning cards......

now,where do you work again????

and what are the doc numbers of your alleged law suits concerning e-bay,Dan,Von Dole, Mosser There are no suck law suits and never will be!

DON'T BLAME US!!!! YOUR STUCK WITH A PIECE OF GARBAGE JACKSON E-90-1 AND 52 TOPPS ROOKIE MANTLE THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE!

All the other guff means nothing.........you will still be alone with those cards........did anyone return any,even one card of mine for being altered? no! you would have told me all about it......my story will stuck pal! I have never sold a resotred card to anyone,anywhere anytime......before you rant with bodily fluid attacks et.....can you tell me one of one person who has one altered card from me??? ONe name willdo! Just one??? NOBODY.....there is none so you won't be able to continue to perjure yourself with disclosing half truths and insults.......you brought it on........you flamed everyone on here and keep writing stuff about cards that is fully made up in your mind because you desperately want some recognition for knowing something.......anyone on here want to support your efffort???? has not looked to favorable to me...........you got knocked out a while ago! probably after you went to the DA and told him you purchased that junk in cash ( to hide from the ex-wives intended proceeds ) and the DA told you ,you had no proof of cause or action! That is when you started going down the tubes in a bodily fluid of ignorance....