View Single Post
Old 08-25-2002, 10:58 PM
Administrator

Default Grade Tech- corner magnification question

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...How many times have you said on this Board, "I don't sell cards". Yeah...That's a horse-laugh. Sure YOU don't. You send them to OTHERS to sell for you replete with instuctions on what to describe, what to bust out of graded holders, etc.. What was that B., why do you buy so many SGC 80 T206s? Anyone remember all the E cards I auctioned last year??? Anyone have any idea just where I got those? I've still got scans of the inventory list in Daniels' restorer's hands. Anyone care to see the 1000 or so emails I'VE SAVED from this ultimate hippocrit and noted misanthropic pipsqueak with two broken wings, who can't even lift up a baby without squealing in pain, that threatens to "Choke people out" like some poor man's Marco Ruas. I've got dozens of emails from this General Tom Thumb showing before and after scans and descriptions of what was done to cards, right out of the BRIAN DANIELS RESTORATION LABORATORY, he owns that NOW reside in PSA holders and other's collections. Anyone doubt me???? "Help me out PLEASE, Marla's (the missus) out of a job, the baby's on the way, and I have to move some stuff". I helped this pathetic loser and I'm sorry I did. Now, he's kicking and screaming about 2 cards that I haven't had the chance to send back from the last load he sent me which I sold/auctioned for him (so he can keep up the pretext that he DOESN'T sell, only buys...what bologna!) FREE of charge without commission. What a piece of work! Meanwhile, he supposedly has $500,000 worth of cards, mostly restored by him, sitting in Doug Allen's house and he says "Doug won't return them". The only thing you can believe out of this total charlatan's mouth is that you don't know WHAT to believe. I DO, since I have his 1000 or so emails verifying everything said here AND FAR FAR MORE. Let's keep going. I LIKE THIS!!!! Let me get out the old BCD floppy disc file box!!!! This is going to be FUN!!!! And the funniest thing is that when this pissant wants ALL my personal information, for what purpose I can't even begin to fathom, and I don't provide it for him..he doesn't like it. As if I should draw a roadmap for every reprobate and deviate that wants to find me.