View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 06:00 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
There is - or, well, was - a presumption of innocence in this country at one point.

Hard to believe right?

Sure he’s guilty because you have no facts either way and the story keeps shifting — in the media. The people who have been investigating it for law enforcement are going to prosecute the interpreter for massive theft

I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Aaron Rodgers implicated Hilary Clinton today in the death of John Kennedy. There’s a story that keep changing! And I’ve seen zero evidence she’s innocent!!!!

QUOTE=G1911;2426108]I'm stupid, but can anyone point me to this evidence proving it is nonsense to wonder how a guy can spend 26 months not noticing $325,000,000 of bets in his name? I'm betting the answer is "No".

A big part of the problem is the story keeps shifting every week and there's almost no publicly visible evidence at all.

No one is even saying he's guilty of any wrongdoing - a couple are merely asking the blatantly obvious question that would be asked of anyone else in the world.
[/QUOTE]

No one has accused him of any criminal act nor a morally wrong act? He’s not guilty because I say so - I haven’t even accused him lol. Can you read? No one is saying he’s guilty of any wrongdoing. Ranting about the Clintons, Biden and Aaron Rodgers has absolutely nothing to do with anything anyone has said.

A couple of us are asking how a guy can not notice for more than 2 years $325,000,000 of bets in his name, conducted with his money from his accounts. That’s a reasonable question to ask. It is not accusing him of being guilty whatsoever. That is a huge percentage of his worth and probably more money than he even has.

Last edited by G1911; 04-11-2024 at 06:02 PM.