View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 07:22 AM
And.rew Fin.kel.man

Default Second Annual Mid-Atlantic Trade Day & Get Together

In an effort to help a very worthwhile cause, Ryan and I have chosen Wolf Trap Animal Rescue (https://www.wtarescue.com/) as a charity to support, in connection with our trade day/get together.

The mission of this organization is to rescue high-risk dogs and cats, mainly from Mississippi, where young animals are euthanized by the hundreds every day. Since 2015, WTAR has successfully rescued over 12,000 dogs and cats, and transported them to the DC area. After being bathed, vaccinated, microchipped, and spayed/neutered, they are placed in foster homes until they find their forever homes through local adoption events. The transport of animals from Mississippi occurs on a nearly weekly basis. My family adopted our dog Bo (photos below) through WTAR, and donate to them frequently.

Our get together is free to attend, however, voluntary donations will be accepted at the event, with all proceeds going directly to WTAR, which is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization (EIN: 47-5126237). I would encourage you all, whether attending our event or not, to donate to this very worthwhile cause. For those of you who prefer to donate directly to WTAR, that can be done easily through their website.

Last edited by Andrew1975; 01-17-2024 at 08:17 AM.