View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 04:26 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
No, I'm not sure--hence my initial post Look, there is no doubt he could have looked up at some point upon crossing third or so and probably got back to the base. I just find it to be a bit of armchair managing to say that what Walker did was stupid and done without any reason. Between the aggressive philosophy the team has used all year and the fact that a coach first emphatically waved him to score, I can see why it happened the way it did, and as a Dback fan, I cannot point to Walker as a goat there. With seven innings left in a 0-0 game, it was just a good baseball play by the Rangers. Handled perfectly with two perfect bounces-- one to Garcia and the other to Heim. C'est la vie.

P.S. It would have been interesting if Marquez called balls and strikes with a respectable degree of accuracy.
I agree with you about the ump last night. Totally inconsistent. Remember the call later in the game on (I think it was) Moreno? About half a foot outside and called a strike. Smh
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry

Last edited by BobbyStrawberry; 10-31-2023 at 04:26 PM.