View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 10:43 AM
Thomas
Th0mas Ch.urch

Not sure how to ask the question , and probably does not make sense to most, but given that the 15's were both distributed in set form as well as in candy packs, does this fact increase the value of a mid/high grade card that was obviously distributed in a candy pack as compared to one that was clearly out of a set?

I know most would disagree and that's fine, but I feel that the ones that come out of the CJ boxes are more on par with the 14's , other than paper stock I guess.

Would be really interesting to know how many of the ( insert player name here)
from 1915 were inserted in boxes vs sets.
May find that for some players the inserted are actually as or more rare than their 14 counterparts.
Not sure if that adds value though.

FWIW I collect both 14 and 15's.
Successful transactions: sycks22, charlietheextervminator, Scocs, Thromdog, trdcrdkid, mybuddyinc, troutbum97, Natedog, Kingcobb, usernamealreadytaken, t206fanatic, asoriano, rsdill2, hatchetman325, cobbcobb13, dbfirstman, Blunder19, Scott L. ,Eggoman, ncinin, vintagewhitesox, aloondilana, btcarfagno, ZiggerZagger, blametony, shammus, Kris19, brewing, rootsearcher60, Pat R , sportscardpete , Leon , OriolesHOF , Gobucsmagic74, Pilot172000, Chesbro41, scmavl,t206kid,3-2-count,GoldenAge50s