Catcher: Josh Gibson
1B: Lou Gehrig
2B: Eddie Collins
3B: Mike Schmidt
SS: Pop Lloyd
RF: Babe Ruth
CF: Oscar Charleston
LF: Barry Bonds

My rules are simple: The player must've spent significant time at the position, and made the majority of their career contributions at said position. This also assumes the player is at the height of their power, when they are playing for the team. Two players from the "Modern Era" fit into my squad, the ever controversial Barry Bonds, who is practically unmatched due to certain "enhancements," and, Mike Schmidt, who I believe is unparalleled as a third basemen.

A reliever and DH, for two reasons. First one being, Satch would definitely go the distance and I felt that a DH, isn't really a position, as it is more just a space in the lineup. If needed however, I would most likely choose Ted Williams for my DH, and Mariano Rivera for my Closer. While the Williams selection breaks my "significant time at the position" rule, it's not his fault he didn't play when the position was around!
I love the inclusion of Oscar Charleston, Pop Lloyd. Great additions from the Negro League. But you'll need to re-select your LF. Bonds isn't a possible choice. He's not in the HOF.

As a footnote, in my opinion none of the players involved with performance enhancing drugs should ever even be on a ballot for the HoF. In fact, I'm disappointed that many of them haven't had a ban from baseball.