View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 09:12 AM
Emlily Ell.is

Default For those selling late 1970 and early 1980s ... not the junk wax era

Just curious on everyone's thoughts on what's a good price for 1974-1985 Topps, Fleer and Donruss cards? Obviously Topps are 74-85, while Donruss and Fleer are early 1980s.

Condition is probably mid-grade on average if I had to guess. I've gone through and thrown out anything with creases, bends, wrinkles, writing, paper loss, etc. So nothing like that. But nothing that's going to be minty mint if you know what I mean.

So I was just curious what your thoughts were. I know on eBay, the lowest you can sell something is $1. But hard to ask $1 on places like here, Facebook, etc for a 1985 Topps common. I tried to list them at 10 cents apiece on Facebook (listed 1k for $100 plus shipping).

But I didn't get any takers. I figured 10 cents apiece would be good, but I didn't garner any interest. So I guess it kind of confuses me a bit. Am I off thinking some of these should be worth 25-50 cents, especially the mid 1970s stuff?

What are your thoughts?

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.

Last edited by wdwfan; 07-21-2023 at 07:50 PM.