View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 09:06 PM
Jonathan Sterling

There are a number of collectors on this board that I have known since the mid 1970's. I did not say I bought several cards at my first show I bought One card an E-95 Cobb, from Paul Gallagher. He gave me a postcard that got me Twenty five cents off Admission to his show later that year.
I have been buying and selling here on Net54 for 10 years. Like the vast majority of collectors here I have never sold a fake signature and until You Tom Rebert came along and sold me one I had not purchased a fake here on Net54. If I thought for 1 second that it was an honest mistake I would have let it go. Chalked it up to cost of doing business. In fact more than that I take some blame, I should have researched the signature asked for help. But I was lazy after so many smooth transactions here I did not fully vet you or your fake signature. But I watched your posts and a Clear pattern of shady business appeared. And I knew if I said nothing it would continue. Now I have No control over your decision to act Shady in the future but if I chose to do nothing then I would be helping you sell your fakes. So I do my part. Feel free to continue your insults it is part of the cost of my not doing my homework before doing business with you.
As for wasting other collectors time by bumping this post. It is never a waste of time calling out unethical sellers. It is not fun ( well responding to a couple of your more outlandish posts was a little fun) . It is time consuming. I 100% expect insults of all flavors sent my way. That is the price of calling folks like you out. But in the end it is worth it if I can help other collectors to see sellers like you. To avoid at all costs the price they will ultimately pay for dealing with you.

PS I was 11 years old In jan 1973 I turned 12 in Feb.

Last edited by bigfanNY; 07-08-2023 at 09:08 PM.