View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 03:32 PM
Jonathan Sterling

Default Thomas Rebert sold a fake Lebron James Autographed card here on Net54

You see you cant say things like I made stuff up without pointing out what you think I made up.

I said you Thomas Rebert sold a fake Lebron James Autographed card on Net54. I posted your listing and a picture of the card with the Fake autograph. Nothing made up just facts.

You posted that you had some 1969 Topps Football racks that you sent out to a professional to have Mold removed. Sorry if I got the state your Mold Freeze Dryer lives in wrong. I simply asked if it was disclosed to the buyers the original state of the racks and the work done to restore them. For 99% of Collectors here I wouldn't have to ask the question. Since you sold them on Ebay anyone with Worthpoint can look the sales up and find out the answer. No problem at all with freeze drying a Rack pack to remove Mold....As long as it is disclosed when you sell it. Again just facts nothing made up..
Just a warning to the community here how you do business. I not here to judge so I dont do things like call you names like Scumbag or Forger or thief. I just keep it to the facts.