View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 12:05 PM
Jonathan Sterling

Default Warning

Tom No Appologie will be coming. I 100% stand behind my statement and I am happy to clarify it for you. You sold an autographed card you said was good ( where I come from that is called giving yor word) it was not. And it was the only purchase here on Net54 in 10 years that was not what a fellow board member said it was. Ten years ago or ten minutes ago selling something that is not what YOU say it is on Net54 is not buyers remorse.
My recomendation that fellow board members that they read your threads before doing business with you is wholly appropriate. Like this item which you previously stated would be Authenticated AND Graded by PSA. You did not say they might grade it or "I hope they grade it" you state in an offer to sell this item that it will be Graded by PSA. No one here belived your lie and the item did not sell. And I saw a few other statements you made in your threads that would have given me pause if I was considering any purchase from you. And that was all my "Warning" said was to look at your threads and decide for themselves. Again a statement I stand behind