View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 09:07 AM
CoreyRS.hanus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfanNY View Post
Previously you offered this album for sale and stated that PSA would slab AND GRADE the page. You also stated that the obvious high grade your page would get would increase the value by 6 to 7 X. I see that your statment was incorrect. Among a number of incorrect statments. The one that concerns me most personally was you stating that the Lebron James signed card you sold me was real. It was not and PSA agreed with me. And unlike most reputable sellers of autographs I recived a refund from you but you did not refund the cost of finding out you sold me a forgerie. An expensive lessen to find out another person integrity.
What this highlights to me is that for items that are not eligible to receive numerical grades (which I assume is the case with this Kimball album page), grading companies should come up with a grade other than an "A". "A" grades have a stigma to them, because they are typically given to items that are either altered or suspected of being compromised in other significant ways. But for items where that is not the case, as with this Kimball page, an "A" grade gives one the false impression something important is wrong with the item.