View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 05:26 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

All these focused on the indefensible belief that collectables could never return to their pre-covid pricing. There is no logic other than prayers and wishes that that would happen and more. Especially as we slide rapidly into an economy that continues to slow and an administration that foams at the mouth when it comes to taxing the living hell out of any fiscal transactions. To the extreme of proposing taxing unrealized profits and leaving out my claims of unrealized losses as things drop, lol.

Evan Mathis, Nat Turner and Geoff Wilson, the "greatest of investors", have taken it on the chin for months as they realize life has no guarantees. "Dibbs" has been a dumpster fire, Attempting to sell collectable backed NFTs at peak value as NFTs in general circle the toilet. The backing material has lost so much value that no one will be profiting.

Here's the promised giant mojo wins - https://www.sportscollectorsdaily.co...tplace-closes/

We are heading for the reckoning for these flippers and they can tell the stories of losing millions for years.

The fun of this is I will be buying all the "Bored Apes" that people have for 20 bucks next year after they sold for 2.5 million just because I want to.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.