View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 11:52 AM
Ron Kornacki - Uncle Nacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof View Post
Anyone have an estimate on the value of a Lindaman Piedmont 350?

I'd say it's roughly a PSA 3-4, but with a bit of pen marking on the back.

The only sale I can find is a Heritage PSA 3 that went for 2300 a few months ago. It's on par with this one, but with the marks on back.

Heritage Auction Page
Hi, I'm not sure why that Lindaman sold for so much. I guess a couple people really needed this card. This is one of the easier cards to find. Spencer has been known to be the most difficult, and I'd sell my raw one for $2200 or trade it for a Lundgren that I'm still missing. (Also missing Tom Jones) Not because I couldn't find one, It's just every time one came along, I was already spending all my money for the month on some other stuff. I bought my raw Lindaman Piedmont 350 for $65. I believe I got it from Dean's Card's. It was before they knew about the "Elite" cards. I actually bought 4 raw elites from them as commons. It was my payback to them screwing me over on a T205 Collins Yellow Elephant. I've owned 2 to 3 of each card over the years, except for the two I'm missing. It's my own fault. At one point, I was going to try and purchase every Spencer that came along. At the time, only 2 total were graded between PSA and SGC. I'm down to 2 Spencers. My PSA 2.5 which is part of my set, and the raw, which was SGC graded but cracked for a binder, and don't remember the grade. My raw Spencer is the last of my extras.

I've seen the elites sell cheap, but this one has got me confused. I used to value the commons around $200-$300 per grade point. ($200 if there was an ink mark) The Heritage one from the David Hall collection was a PSA 4 and sold for $1500 and I feel T206 prices were a little stronger in 2020 when his sold, than they were in 2022. It all comes down to needing just two people that want it really bad. Hopefully others will chime in, that have been watching the prices closer. I used to study and watch the prices for all combo's on a full time basis. I just don't have the time for that anymore, plus it was harder to estimate anything for this set after 2019.

T206 Master Monster Front/Back Set Collector - www.youtube.com/unclenacki
T206 Basic "The Monster" Set 514/524
T206 Advanced "Master Monster" Front/Back Set ????/5258
COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Old Mill Southern Leagues - Black Ink 48/48
Sweet Caporal 350-460 Factory 30 Full Color "No Prints" 28/28
NEAR COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Polar Bear 245/250
Sovereign 460 50/52
Sweet Caporal 150 Factory 649 Overprint 31/34
Piedmont 350 "Elite 11" 9/11