View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 03:41 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvymelvin View Post
So, I have posted about this before, but it has been a few years. I thought I would check in on a few things while I was at the bank today, and thought I would share for a little fun.

Just a little background info:

I have owned this for about 10 years. My memory is not so great. It has never been in a graded slab. I am not sure if it is the only ungraded copy around.

I have not ever been in a rush to sell it, and have been super nervous to put it in the mail to PSA, so here it is.

Lots of things have changed over the years since I have owned it. Overall value, value for centering, grading criteria etc.

It is not trimmed or altered, the pictures tell you everything there is to know.

So what are your thoughts?

What is your opinion on a PSA grade for this?

Are there any other ungraded copies still floating around?

Can anybody put my mind at ease regarding my anxiety about putting it in the mail to PSA.

Wishing you all a peaceful day.
Similar story with mine but I removed my copy a few months ago to show a friends son, and my cat.

I'm in the same boat. Very nervous/afraid to send mine and others through the mail to any TPG, including a few up here. Taking a trip/vacation someday is how I will likely do it?

Like mine, I assume a 1 but with my paper loss, I may only receive an "A"?

Nice card.
Thanks for sharing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20230114_17_16_37_Pro.jpg (117.8 KB, 278 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20230114_17_16_09_Pro.jpg (108.2 KB, 278 views)

Last edited by irv; 05-09-2023 at 04:03 PM.