View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 01:41 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Fraud can be seen as anything.
No, fraud is not an indefinable word. Some of us are fully capable of being reasonable and understanding key terms. You can choose to pretend everything under the sun is fraud and the word means nothing so that you can defend your buddies, but that's an extremely idiotic argument.

Quote:
Ever taken nylon to card? Fraud. Ever soaked a card? Fraud. Ever cracked out a card to get a higher grade? Fraud.
I have done none of these. I have never submitted a card for grading at all, and already called out all the major grading firms as on my list of companies I don't deal with.

Even you must be surely aware of the massive difference between a massive fraud ring of shilling and trimmed cards without disclosure provably repeated over and over and over again vs. cracking a card one thinks to be under graded to sub again. Even if we accept your claims here, it's like since smacking someone and stabbing someone is a form of assault, they are both the same thing and we can't judge.

Quote:
There are different degrees here.
Okay, you are aware!

Quote:
Having a holier than thou attitude is hard to do. Even Mother Theresa spit on the sidewalk once.
As I said, it is largely out of self-interest that I won't deal with fraudsters. It's not a high moral ground; it's what most people do out of basic common sense. Do you go to a store that you have seen commit fraud or a competitor you haven't observed committing fraud? Who the hell picks the former? Again, it is only in hobby land, ridden with so many of you scamming or in bed with those who are and emotionally engaged in their success that a very common sense standard of not doing business with people known to commit fraud is upsetting and a moral high ground.

If you want to do business with PWCC, few would complain. I won't feel sympathy for you if you get ripped but I wouldn't even criticize that. The criticism comes in when people like you make up claims that are complete lies and deny obvious facts because they find it inconvenient to their bullshit.