Thread: REA is live
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 09:54 AM
Todd Schultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
I dont know about that bowman jackie…hoping those scratches are on the case…even so for that kinda $$$$ id want a new holder…and a cottage!
Same on that Clemente rookie. That yellowish-white dot below his ear just jumps out at me. If it were off in the corner somewhere or on the side like what appears to be print line I could maybe be OK with it, but since it already is going to set somebody back 3/4 of a million $, I would hope against hope that it is on the holder. Oh well, any price to climb up the registry ladder, I guess.

Now I just saw that the reserve is not met, so apparently I once again don't seem to know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to these high-end cards.
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.

Last edited by nolemmings; 04-09-2023 at 09:56 AM.