View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 05:27 PM
Bob C.

We shall see how good/responsive they are. I just informed them through their "See any inaccuracies" function of some rather obvious errors in a couple of their set checklists, and an unreported error in one of the same sets that they do not list. I also inquired about another known set they do not list at all, and then mentioned an additional set that is uncatalogued, but known and documented through sales in a major auction house, and provided the links as proof.

I did not sign up as a member, and don't intend to. But if they do nothing and claim that my not formerly signing up/registering with them is a reason/excuse for them taking no action on very obvious errors, the problem and mistake clearly is on them! We'll see how good they are in monitoring and making any corrections and needed changes, and how quickly they act.

These are pre-war sets I'm talking about, not modern sets. I leave the modern stuff to sites like theirs, and have no opinion or comment on how good and accurate they are in their listings, descriptions, and checklists of such modern sets. Just surprised with all the errors I still come across on various sites regarding pre-war cards. You would think after all these years, and the decades of the SCD Catalogs, that there would be fewer, if any, errors still showing up in checklists for these old sets that other sites keep using/posting.

Last edited by BobC; 02-24-2023 at 05:29 PM.