View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 05:50 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootsearcher60 View Post
I don't know if the volume GM is dealing with is affecting service, but I'm more careful in purchasing from them on ebay. I won multiple lots in one night and waited for an invoice with combined shipping. After a couple of days, I sent a message requesting an updated invoice. No reply from GM. Ebay then begins sending me messages to pay by a certain date, or loose the items. I again send a request to GM. Still no reply. I finally paid on the day ebay said I'd loose items. I overpaid shipping and never received a refund.

Michael Spellmon

That's wild. I've bought probably at leat a thousand cards from GM over the years, as I'm a set collector and they do a lot of set breaks. I'm my experience they're the best at combining shipping fees of any seller on ebay. Always consistent, always prompt. They are, in my opinion, hands down, the best seller on ebay for cards.

That said, as someone mentioned above, their grading has gotten noticeably worse over the past 3 months or so. They have a hiring req currently posted for new graders on their website. It seems like their best grader/s must have recently gotten poached by one of the TPGs. But they do offer a no questions asked return policy. It doesn't get much better than that as a buyer on ebay.