View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 09:29 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug.goodman View Post
I don't disagree, but as I said in an earlier post, I don't know anything about these cards, so I don't know if size / photo cropping differences are normal.

What I do know is that offering a refund to an unhappy buyer seems to me like a good deal for the buyer. If they think there is a chance that the card is not trimmed, they can get it in hand, decide for themselves, and then return if they need to.

If they think there is no chance that the card isn't trimmed, then they shouldn't buy it from him to begin with, but if they do, they can then return it if they decide that they were right all along.
The card is significantly short beyond natural variance, in both directions. That should be disclosed.

You said you didn’t know what more they could do. What they could do is list it honestly after being informed.

I don’t think it’s okay to list an altered card without noting it, but refunding the buyer if they catch it and ask for one because you didn’t disclose the truth, just like Jaimet. The Will Jaimet standard is not a good one and nobody could really defend it.