View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 10:00 AM
Robert J. Miller

I would also change my shorts for the reason stated before.

I don't think there is a matter of ownership because you bought the house / property. If the previous owner left it behind I would consider it abandoned property. I am not a lawyer so I do not know the actual laws about this. I would also not publicize what I found.

As far as the cards, I would get them in penny sleeves and card savers and locked away if a home safe. Of coarse I would let my family members know what is in there and of the value just in case I passed on........like if I had a heart attack if I found a Wagner...haha.

I would fly out to PSA with the better cards and get them graded with the walk through service. Other top cards would go to a lesser service but I would stay at a hotel and pick them up when ready. I would sell a few of the more expensive cards at auction and with the proceeds grade everything else.

I would sell off all of the common ones slowly over a period of time before selling the remainder of the more expensive ones.

This is just off the top of my head what I would do. Not that I thought about it before.......yeah right.

Bob