View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 02:59 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiahfan View Post
Interesting last take as you seem to be a proponent of random attendees of shows to hitting up customers before they get in??....isn't that also "intentional interference with prospective advantage" seeing that the dealers paying for their tables paid for that right?...if not technically I would still call that poor form and I don't think many show runners or dealers would appreciate that either. I as well have run shows...and I wouldn't stand for that either.
Thank you Isiahfan. I'm going to address and respond to the bulk of Exhibitman's other false statements, attacks, and accusations as well. You beat me to this particular point in showing the hypocrisy in his statements. In my experience, typical type of attorney response to find and only focus on a specific point they can then blow up and twist to their supposed advantage to then try to make an exaggerated attack out of. And equally hilarious how he was somehow able to inject an implied threat of a lawsuit in there as well. Now there's a surprise coming from an attorney, a threat to sue someone!!! You can't make this stuff up.

And I don't know about you, but I find the use by some of posting photos/images, like a scene out of Risky Business, to act as some kind of smart-ass, sarcastic commentary about something or someone else to be about as infantile and textbook passive-aggressive activity as can be.